We loved getting to catch up with one of our community members, Jennifer. Jennifer has been attending Ignite Yoga for a while now and it was awesome to get to know her and her passions a little better. Keep reading to learn about Jennifer’s greatest adventure and something she aspires to do in life.
1. Where can we find you on your mat?
2. What is a challenge that has really helped you to grow?
When my youngest son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
3. Where do you feel most at home?
With my family.
4. What is one thing you’ve learned on your mat at Ignite?
To have some grace with myself.
5. What’s been your greatest adventure?
Taking a 6 week adventure across country in our camper.
6. Where else are you lighting it up these days?
Besides practicing at Ignite. I enjoy hiking in our area parks.
7. What is something you aspire to do in life?
Travel all 50 states.
8. Is there anything else about yourself you would like to share?
I am a wife, a mom of 2 teenage boys, a dog mom to Lily, and I love to travel.
9. What is one thing you know to be true?
As much as we think we are in control, we are not.JANUARY 13, 2021COMMENT