1. Where can we find you on your mat?
Everyday in my home , early morning outside (deck, patio) or any where near a Buddha Statue 🙂
2. Where do you feel most at home?
Looking at the sunrise and soaking myself in the most vibrant color palate created by nature, with contentment and joy
3. What is one thing you’ve learned on your mat at Ignite?
Very thankful to Ignite for providing me the continuity of Yoga practice. I learned that the power is not in doing a perfect pose, the real power is to know where to stop pushing yourself. The real power is to show up every day, the real power is to love yourself no matter what the inner and outside chatter tells you. The power is in carving out time for yourself. There were times when I had tears of joy/assurance during or after the Yoga practice
4. What’s been your greatest adventure?
Working on it !
5. Where else are you lighting it up these days?
I have been working in my vegetable garden entire summer. I LOVE plants. Have been blessed with lots of fresh veggies and some very pretty flowers.
6. What is something you aspire to do in life?
To be able to write (book/blog) and travel.
7. Is there anything else about yourself you would like to share?
Me and my husband are founder and trustee of Yukta Garg Memorial Foundation. The mission of this organization is to support philanthropic activities and causes within the community which will benefit and support the interests of children. Help raised money for the butterfly playground at the Washington Township Rec Center. Recently the foundation work was recognized and was awarded the following:-
- Community Impact award from Montgomery County Township Association (MCTA) in the month of December
- The Ohio Outstanding Citizen Leadership Award by the Ohio Parks and Recreation Association (OPRA) in the month of February
- The Proclamation from the Washington Township Trustees in the month of March
Very humbled and grateful to the entire Dayton community for their love and support.
8. What is one thing you know to be true?
There is one power above all of us (Universe, Ram, God, Jesus) , so COMPLETE SURRENDER to that power and enjoy, breathe life in every moment.