Ignite Yoga's teacher training is like none other in Dayton, Ohio. We seek individuals who are committed to their personal growth and are eager to live vibrantly.
We believe that when you commit to yourself in this way, it emanates through your yoga teaching and inspires others.
Ignite Yoga's teacher training is inspired by the Baptiste Methodology, classical yoga, and modern day thought leadership.
You will learn to teach powerful vinyasa that will transform the way you experience and look at yoga. We promise that you will be an effective and successful instructor with the ability to:
• Confidently teach a power yoga class
• Provide cues that land in students bodies
• Speak to form and alignment of yoga postures
• Provide hands-on assists that leave students in their greatness
• Create and empower your yoga community
• Expand your teaching to various levels and populations
• Teach yoga virtually
In yoga teacher training we learn and discuss:
- Yoga history
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga ethics
- Yoga equity
- Business of Yoga
Ignite Yoga's teacher training is interactive, practical, and can be completed in a few short months.
Ignite Yoga’s teacher training in Dayton, Ohio is delivered in a semi-immersion format and can be completed in as little as four months. It is a hybrid model of online content and in-person sessions, which are purchased and applied for separately. The online yoga teacher training portion may be purchased anytime and must be completed prior to the start of the in-person training. Upon registering for in-person yoga teacher training, you will receive a workbook to complete prior to our first gathering to ensure you are current on the training content.
To participate in the in-person yoga teacher training, your requirements and expectations are:
• Must have one year regular yoga practice
• Complete the online student immersion prior to in-person training
• Complete training workbook prior to first gathering (supplied upon teacher training registration)
• Be coachable
• Give your best
• Commit to complete the program in its entirety