Spark Change Challenge
October is around the corner and we’re taking on a yoga challenge to #sparkchange
Yoga challenges are a powerful way to ignite momentum toward positive change. When you participate in a collective endeavor, you are motivated to do more than you would on your own. By increasing and creating consistency with your yoga practice, you’ll gain strength, flexibility, mental clarity, personal understanding, and become more connected to yourself and your yoga community.
During the month of October you will #sparkchange by participating in:
- 21 days of in-studio yoga practice and/or events
- a few other mini-challenges to feel good about
- You’ll track your entire challenge with the tried and true sticker method
- One class or event per day counts towards the completion of 21 days
- All classes or events must be attended in-person
- Class passes are not included in the registration fee and must be purchased separately
Registration for the challenge is $25 and all proceeds will go to a the GEM Project
At the end of the month, if you have completed your challenge card, you receive a Spark Change tank top for your contribution and dedication. Additionally, all completed cards will be entered into a drawing for a grand prize.